SACRED AURA & CO
Soul Reiki Healing & Crystal Healing
terms & conditions of service
Reiki sessions are most effective when you are open to receiving the energy, and given permission. For some people, Reiki is considered a complementary alternative modality form of treatment. Distance Reiki works just as effectively as in-person Reiki sessions. Similarly, we are all connected, as we are all energy matter and part of a larger whole. All clients are required to agree to the following Release and Liability Waiver, which is effective for all visits.
By consenting, I acknowledge and agree that:
1.Owner of Sacred Aura & Co do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medications or provide medical treatments.
2. The sole purpose of this session/s is for relaxation or stress reduction, plus also to promote
balance, harmonize, release and heal on all four levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual).
3. I understand that some bodily functions may temporarily be affected as a result of shifting energy
within my body and I agree that this is a natural occurrence (e.g. release of gas, headaches, heat/cold sensations).
4. I assume sole responsibility for my own health and for the results of any sessions provided by the Owner of Sacred Aura & Co that may affect my health in any way.
5. Treatment/s will not replace conventional medical diagnosis or treatment. I will continue taking
medication prescribed by a licensed medical physician and will continue to follow his/her instructions.
6. I release the Owner of Sacred Aura & Co its owners and practitioners from all legal liability during my participation in Owner of Sacred Aura & Co treatment/s.
7. All information received by me from the Owner of Sacred Aura & Co practitioners is accepted with full knowledge that any action taken by me as a result of the information received is my complete responsibility.
8. I understand that if at any time I feel discomfort or have a problem with the session, it is my
responsibility to voice my concerns (in-person sessions only). For virtual sessions please send any concerns about Distance sessions to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. I understand that the Owner of Sacred Aura & Co is an independent practitioner.
10. I understand that payment is required at the time of services.
11.I must give 48 hours' notice for cancellation, otherwise, I may be barred from future scheduling and/or a refund of the full amount.
12. I understand at any time during a session I can request to stop the session, though this may not entitle me to a full or partial refund.